Sunday, 20 June 2010

I don't know if I really like tea anymore.

I don't know if I still like leaves in boiling water or if I like all the other things that swirl around the drink that I've become fond of. Who even knows?
I know I like water, oj, aj, Pepsi, sparkling lemonade, beer, fountain peach juice (read: "drink"), hot chocolate and chocolate milk. But tea? Donno.
Some teas taste great...others just feel great.

Wonderful news of my day? I don't need to move in September. I don't like moving yearly-ly and yes, this will prolls not last past next summer but I AM VERY MUCH OK WITH THAT.

Other good of the day: three different people really GOT me (63) today - and each surprized me in a different manner.
a) One is a dear friend (64) who tends to understand and faithfully tries to understand (65). But today she had words that surprized me...Words that seemed to validate my concerns and give me room to blast (66). I forget that she has a stake as well.
b) One (67) is a coworker (68) who wears a mask because it makes sense but conceded to [drop it (69)] after hemming for a brief moment when I was clearly not buying into the Charade. Then there were words and facial expressions that bluntly but not explicitly said, "I agree," that brought me in off the stranded dinghy (70) that I was sure would soon kickstart my journey into madness.
c) The third is an associate (71) & friend (72) and the most surprizing part of this interaction was that he spoke to me the moment after I had said in my head, "I'm the only one who cares about this." He didn't even have to say it; he caught me when I was off having a moment, thinking that quote, and smiled knowingly. He laughed a little and nodded emphatically saying, "I know, I know; I understand." Pat on the back (73), "I know -- I've been there before," (74). If that's true - and I believe it is - this guy is doing a fantastic job of hiding a real part of himself (surprize).


/ (75)

No comments: