Saturday, 28 August 2010

As the text-messaging capabilities of my celly deteriorate further, I feel more and more like I have a bunch of long-distance friendships. It's like waiting til it's 9 o'clock "your time" or letting her call you back because she's got the better plan. Ahh. So restricted.
It's messing me up..I can't read cues and i feel like I'm missing out on people, as if that makes any sense. Obviously, there is something I can do, I just haven't done it yet. I feel like walking into my service provider's shop and saying, "my text messages aren't sending," will make them think I'm full of it. And then they will ask me many questions that I will think are stupid (because they imply that I am stupid) and then they will ask for a $50 deposit for a loaner phone while they send mine away for repairs. Or I'm not covered for repairs. Or I HATE THIS and I have honestly been putting it off for 13 months. Yes, it was late July, 2009 when I first started having problems with texts. I guess that just goes to show that putting things off makes them get better and become easier to deal with. I think that's pretty clear.

:(

No comments: