What just made me smile:
Getting my very first email from my grandmother. Hah. There are no punctuation marks, capital letters or carriage returns. Heh. I'm surprized because I know she's used a typewriter before but that might have been a while ago. It's swell.
What has brought me much relief:
The new keyboard I bought for my laptop. As I explained it to a friend tonight, "I write a lot and...enough is enough." Actually I also said that I decided to get something that I wanted because, "I'm a princess." There it is. I have considered this purchase for a while and concluded that it would be a worthwhile expense because of how much I type, for work, for friendships, for leisure, for worship -- I can't mess around with a keyboard that holds me back. I'm done with it! This is great. :)
What has surprized me with its childish tunnel vision:
An email I just received. I don't know what to do with it but I now understand why I wasn't able to access my email for a few hours this evening. Ha. God knew it would nag me too much and at this point I'm really willing to put it away and deal with it in the morning.
this blog post wants to be longer...but it probably won't be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment