Friday, 23 September 2011

Well... I feel weird about it but I would feel even weirder if no one else felt weird about it.

Today I own my first pair of Nikes.

Didn't hit me til I was lacing them a minute ago, five minutes after purchase and four minutes into wearing. Weird. It's the unmistakable swoosh. Dang. I wonder if I'd have gone another way if I figured it out in the shop. Herm. There it is.

Anyways, I really like them. :)

Today was also the day of a VERY gross pass made at me... Ugh. My face showed my feelings about it. The eyebrows went up and an are-you-joking-right-now? scoff came out of my mouth. I don't know what I might have said if there weren't other customers present.
The comment involved a hotel room in Niagara Falls. I think I am most annoyed that he thinks I am that cheap/easy. Frig. Annoyed am I.

The third unexpectedbot was when a customer flexed his pecs at me while I was talking to him.


Yeah.


(I didn't ask or even allude to anything related. Oddly, it didn't fluster me much. I laughed incredulously and instinctively turned away because it's ridiculous... I know where the beach is, buddy. The conversation continued..he bid me to have a nice day and they were gone. So weird.)

What a day. And more day to come!

No comments: