There it is.
I've seen two semi-regulars. The second asked, "Do you dye your hair? I've always wanted to ask you that." I thought it was funny. I wonder if I would actually dye my hair like this if t'weren't natural. Not sure I'm artsy or imaginative like that. There it is.
Why Reading I Corinthians Made a Difference
"But instead, one brother goes to law against another–and this in front of unbelievers!
The very fact that you have lawsuits among you means you have been completely defeated already. Why not rather be wronged? Why not rather be cheated?"
(6:6-7)
I just thought, why NOT do something that annoys me? Do something that's frustrating and that I said I'd never do?
When the request came in, I prayed it wouldn't be down to me but said that if I needed to do it, if I needed to be put out so someone else didn't have to (in the spirit of what the Apostle Paul was talking about there), then I would.
I'm here and it's not that bad EXCEPT for the part where I'm not doing my reading. Ahem.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment