Looking at my life and my prospects this week and last, I have started thinking about the real-person job quite a bit. I have started thinking about the life that isn't paycheque-to-paycheque though I still have trouble understanding that ANYONE lives differently from that model. I can't process it.
But this afternoon, when things look very different, and when I stumble upon a job advertisement that has met the criteria I very specifically prayed for last night, I wonder if I will never get the Beamer.
I wonder, if I can't kick this choose the better thing thing that I do, will I always accept lower salaries to get things right? I think that is possible.
I think that might be me. I do want more material things and financial robustness that will better equip and free me to serve the Lord at max capacity but if He would have me earn little and crawl out of debt and into vehicle/home ownership, etc. at a VERY slow pace, then so be it. The flames will take it all, anyways.
For the record, I have no inclination toward owning a BMW...That's just what popped out to summarise my lightbulb moment.
[posted without much thought and no editing!]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment