Saturday, 29 March 2014

Je te vois.

I see you.


I see you. I see that rip, that funny tear in the night sky...or this dome as dark as the night. 

It looks like an astronomical delight. It looks awe-inspiring: random to our limited minds but precise and deliberate to a mind that could grasp more.


I don't know if it's light exactly that's behind. And I don't know if it's light that's breaking through. But there is a tear, and splinters or fractures are spreading and spreading like limbs or tendrils. It's alive. It's moving outward, ripping and tearing.


I can see it. Today I can see it. Today--tonight--I looked up and I saw this tear, this mega contrast and today I kinda liked it. It gripped me, to say the least. I know it is moving but I hold it as a snapshot in my mind, a still. We'll see. 

No comments: