Freedom complete--
Freedom should be a good thing---.
I can't believe the Atonement worked.
I can't believe it's finished.
(O the bliss of this glorious thought!)
And today is a day to be thankful for forgiveness. Thankful for forgiveness. Thank-filled for forgiveness.
Forgiven so that I even have eyes to see that forgiveness is something for which to be thankful. Forgiven so that my lungs inflate for the first time.
I'm forgiven! How is that??!
Today is also a great day to give thanks for mercy which is renewed each time the sun crests our horizon. New, new, new.
Mercy makes me able. Mercy makes a way. Mercy gives me the go. (Or the keep going.) Mercy is good. So rich!
And love. How does love go? Can I show my gratitude? Can I step inside and shout my thanks? Could I knock politely and gesture wildly? (Behold! What manner...!)
One day.
One day!
I started this post last night for a different occassion. This may be the first time I was glad I fell asleep and had to post the following (very Good) day.
No comments:
Post a Comment