Sunday, 15 January 2006
a question pseudo answered
I have often wondered if God created us to appreciate beauty or if beauty simply is what it is and we have no choice but to apprecite it. Watching March of the Penguins this evening, I wondered, why did God make these things so beautiful and I remembered Psalm 19:1 -- The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. These things are beautiful because they reflect God's beauty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
think of it this way. u call black black coz u were told to do so. who knows what u see as black might appear green thru my eyes. and since we both call it the same name we think we see the same.the same's with god's beauty
If I understand you correctly (which I do not think I do) then I disagree with that statment. Can you rephrase it?
Post a Comment