Wednesday, 13 September 2006

draw-er of smirks

Everyone should have a post written about them... you get to be first.

Eight things I like about Silas
(1) His first name is almost a palindrome.
(2) When he laughs, he really laughs - for serious.
(3) When it's time to be serious, Silas is so serious it scares me.
(4) His hair is spikey.
(5) He rides his bicyclette in the winter.
(6) He thought paix dehors (as in "peace out" in French) was funny.
(7) He can play 15 instruments, including the Lord of the Rings pipe (a.k.a. penny whistle).
(8) He once said, "Your opinion is invalid: you are ugly."

I think Silas is cool. He's got a lot of stock points. For the record, Silas, I never would have written this post if I hadn't (a) discovered yesterday that you read my blog and (b) had that weird and brief conversation with you on the stairs. I already forgot what we were talking about but I remember you laughing like a maniac about something.


the series:
Katie:
http://jesfffskah.blogspot.com/2006/10/having-crushes-on-multiple-young-lads.html
J-Rob:
http://jesfffskah.blogspot.com/2007/01/title-less.html
Lydia:
http://jesfffskah.blogspot.com/2007/04/one-thing-i-like-about-lydia.html
Paul: http://jesfffskah.blogspot.com/2008/04/10th-paul-post.html

3 comments:

Silas said...

woot woot! thanks jesskah!

Beth said...

i can totally see #8 happening. i think i would have peed laughing. ok, no. but i would have laughed. hard. i do that a lot around the two of you.

Jesskah said...

Oh man. It was great times. Silas denies any recollection of the event which I think is just sad. He had some other great line(s) that night that I wrote down somewheres... I should dig that up and continue building my shrine.