Ten Things I like about Katie Vikken
#1 She laughs like a giggler.
#2 Her glasses have the way coolest frames ever.
#3 She's frum Wawa, Ontario just outside of Thuh Soo...
#4 She does the most bang-up impression of the Teen Girl Squad!
#5 The way she sings is magical (I call it, "All out and why-the-heck-not?")
#6 She is a crazee MC and crazy loud.
#7 My impression has always been that she keeps her nose to the grindstone when it comes to her faith.
#8 Her last name has two Ks in it! (And she lets me call her KV!)
the series:
Silas: http://jesfffskah.blogspot.com/2006/09/draw-er-of-smirks.html
J-Rob: http://jesfffskah.blogspot.com/2007/01/title-less.html
Lydia: http://jesfffskah.blogspot.com/2007/04/one-thing-i-like-about-lydia.html
Paul: http://jesfffskah.blogspot.com/2008/04/10th-paul-post.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
that's only 8 things!!
Hey! Did I say that the underlined sentence fragment from the top of the post was a title for the ensuing list? No! You made an assumption.
That, my friends, is post-modernism at work.
(Also, Silas, you should note that I was a-scared of the politics behind me giving her a longer list than you... I mean... what would that say?)
where do the "crushes on multiple lads" come in? that's the part i want to hear about.
Does, "I have a crush on EV'ry boy," sound familiar?
teeeeen girl squaaaad!
ha. i quote that often. not that it's true for me. ever. never ever ever. but i like the high-pitched whiny voice.
ok done.
I luv those scratchy voices.
Post a Comment