Why can't I say "di-centennial"?
This is my 200th post! Yah!
I saw Alfonso Ribiero on "Celebrity Duets" last night and my thoughts on him (seeing him for this first time NOT acting) are that diverse and odd. After I saw how he spoke and his mannerisms (and after I saw his mother, Joy, in the audience) I though, "Man he is so Chrstian." I am not totally sure about that anymore but it seems o-so-likely. When he was being "judged" after he had performed, he struck me as either being very gay or caring a great deal about his musicianship. (Those two ideas are not meant to be equated.)
I heard about him being on that show and I tell ya I was QUITE excited. When he sang on "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" (like 5 times in how many seasons?) I felt so tantalized and ripped off. This is a joy and a half. yaaaa
P.S. Ray Romano plays a good piano. Mmhmm
[Editor's note: 200 (-2) 27/11/07:)]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment