Wednesday, 1 November 2006

the following post is not suitable for young children. Viewer discretion is advised.

What's the grossest thing I've ever had to do?

I fed the cat in my house a liquidy food (she had been on the crunchies since forever) and the next morning, I found a bloppy poo-trail from her litterbox. (This happened two days in a row, for the record.) The best part was that it started out bloppy (I mean, it must have been to leak from her anus) but by the time I got there it was hard so this was no wipe-wipe job. It was a hold-your-breath scrub. I feel sorry for her.

I think the same thing happens to humans when they eat no-fat chips, especially Pringles. You know - the kind that were in the news 5 or 6 years ago and banned in Canada... yea, they allegedly caused anal leakage. That's not cool.


I caught myself being disappointed about 10 minutes ago that I had found out my 08h30 class was cancelled for tomorrow. Then I took the spliff out of my mouth and threw it away. hmm

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YIKES!!!!!!><
gross gross gross!! haha!!
but i used to get so excited when i walked my dog in the winter and found its poo steaming!! HAHAHAHA!!!
it's pretty gross but amazing!! haha!!
sorry...please be patience...
your letter is coming!!

Jesskah said...

Yeeees, HiuKei! That's the spirit!!

Katie V. said...

I know exactly what you're talking about! The anal leakage chips I mean. I watched something on 20/20 about them when they came out. I believe the name of the oil/fat was Olestra.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olestra
Thats the link to wikipedia. I also learned that it stops the body from absorbing fat soluble vitamins so it must be fortified. Thats nasty (scary?) stuff.

Beth said...

that's disgusting.

no funniness. just sick-ity.