Wednesday, 10 January 2007

perhaps I think too much

I slept in my own bed last night for the first time in what seems to be about 5 nights. Mark you, I was only away from home for one night - I just happen to sleep on the couch every so often. I think I am the closest thing to narcoleptic that is possible without actually being. It's like Anglicanism to Catholicism.

A round-trip ticket to Bermuda in June from Air Canada will cost me $550 plus applicable taxes and other stupid airline junky poo-poo fees. It'll be worth it.

yea, hm yea.

I store up too many treasures on Earth. Have I said that already? Anyone want to come pillage my room for things I don't need but like to pretend I am keeping for some good reason? help me..

1 comment:

Jesskah said...

Serious! Good call. Does that shizzle actually work? I'd like to tries it.

7 years, eh?