There were two (and ONLY two) things I liked/took from this film.
The first is that I finally understood the beauty and value of the valet system. This is not to say that I think it is necessary, nor that I dream of being able to patronize it regularly some day - no. I mean that I got a perfect picture of how wonderfully luxurious and convenient it is to be able to walk to the curb, find your car there with the motor running and have the door opened right before you. Forget about it! ha.. I'm going to need to train my children real well.
The second is this line which is only cool when taken out of context. But even then I'm not so sure about it.
"What it cost you to get into church on Sunday morning? Nigga, that sh** is free!" I dunno... it kinda made sense to me. I mean.... I'd like to say, "vulgarities aside" but the truth is that they help the point. It's free..... it's good.
3.5/10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
JESS!!!
You met meredith on Scotland project?? She told me about you! Aww.. I had no idea you were going! My reading week was slightly less interesting.
Post a Comment