Wednesday, 13 February 2008

t-t-t-

today I used the word "unequivocally" for the first time and I feel very happy about it. I looked up the definition and found it fit my sentence perfectly. I'm happy. To me this is like a watered down version of courtship and dating. I've been eyeing Unequivocally from across the room for quite some time now; I finally asked it out and now having it in my grasp, a.k.a. vocabulary, I'm ridiculously elated. The stupid games of crushing and crap are over cuz now it's confirmed that we both like eachother..now all we need to do is develop our relationship. It's important to me to enfold rich words into my vocabulary. It's important to me when I know who they are. I love it.

In other news, the real thing I wanted to post: I am ashamed of my life.
... most days. I must to add, "most days."
I am ashamed of my life most days and... it's crippling.

No comments: