what was weird about the transition from Tuesday to Wednesday (for me) was that it seemed, at the end of the day, when I took inventory, that nothing had really changed.
despite all the "things" I "did", nothing in my life, not on a reasonably susbstantial level, was different.
this does not make me feel good.
if I didn't know any better, I'd have to call it a waste of a day.
note to self: _______
________________________________________________
_________________________________________________
________________________________________________.
today I am thankful for a trip to the grocery stores.
my dad took me. he...."took" me. I drove.
I got 60 dollars and eighty-three cents at food BASICS (what?!?)
and then 9.52 in salmon at Zehrs....mmmmmmmmmm
plus $10+ in deli salads
Dove and Finesse are my friends. I have missed them.
That printer is WAY loud.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Jess:) I do enjoy your random thoughts. I also enjoy Thermasilk and Pantene (adding to your shampoo list).
PS: I watched Collateral as well a couple years ago. I think Tom Cruise with grey hair is supposed to add a bit of age... which makes him more vile looking....young and evil does seem as dangerous as older and evil because that means age is not a barrier and their evil continues to persist.
Dove is the soap...I haven't made that leap to Dovey shampoo. just don't know about that.
isn't it great that "vile" is "evil" spelled sideways? along with "live" and "veil". Good times. Good set of letters.
smile
limes
miles
slime
I think you're right about the irrelevance of age... But the bonus features on the DVD did call Cruise a "silver fox"..I discovered a lot of great things in those bonus features..enough to almost make me eat my words from this post. (Have you seen them? Go seek em out! Watch em!!)
Post a Comment