Thursday, 13 March 2008

I definitely just said into my cell phone's face, "You could probably just back off a little."

AAAAHHHHH. What a strange position I'm in.

Someone just text messaged me, making it sound like I've been neglectful..
Someone else was texting me with too many question marks and unwarranted urgency (now she's online!)

A moment ago I was having two ridiculous Gmail chats - they're ridiculous because both people SOUNDED like they were in a rush..but then mentioned that they weren't...Agggg.gg.agg.aga.

At the same time I'm trying to read an email, trying to figure out the bus schedule, get dressed, have another online conversation with a friend I NEVER see...
THen the phone rings twice and I have to relay a message from that person...
Add something into my calendar..
Email someone else to alter plans...
Add something else to my calendar..

WHERE IS THAT DANG DVD?!
ahhh.
AH!

I don't like being this fed up, I really don't.
I'm gonna snap at someone soon, I swear.

No comments: