Saturday, 15 March 2008

I watched the clock

and a second after "12:00" appeared, I grabbed my bottle, pushed the lime in, and flipped it. Ohhh I have never had a better Corona and I don't know why!
I don't need to dissect it. I can just say I am very glad for it. And I can't believe I finished it under 40. I'm a champ like that.

The conversation I overheard this afternoon

Man in a truck parked by the side of the road:
Need any help lightening your load?
Man wheeling a bicycle with a 2-4 of beer in the front basket and another in his bag:
(chuckling slightly) These are empties...I'm goin to the beer store.
Man in truck:
(laughs) We'll be here when you get back...
Man with bicycle:
There might not be any by the time I get back...
Man in truck:
(resolved, commending) Nothin' wrong with a 21-pack.

No comments: