Unfortunately, if list these in chronological order, I will end on a negative note but I guess that's OK.
1) I was woken at 8.22 am by a call from a dear friend in Nairobi, Kenya. Woo!
She had excellent timing and GOD TAKES CARE, is all I can say. WOW, what an excellent start to a day...to feel so loved. (38)
2) I read a wonderful email from a friend back home that had a piece of insight I've never heard about myself. She sounded Holy Spirit-ly convinced so I believed her. It was supremely encouraging. (39)
3) I read a Facebook message (...is that the first time I've used the word Facebook on the blog? that feels weird..) that said my moms got some kick-back from the courts which means my sibs and I get some kick-back from her. It's nice to have unexpected income. I feel this is also part of God taking care. (40)
4) I managed to make a breakfast/brunch like my Dad used to (he still could but doesn't) and after 45 minutes of cooking I walked out of the kitchen for something. When I came back, the smell was a distinct reminder of my childhood & teenage years which was VERY heart-warming. (41) Oh, yes.
5) For the first time since I can remember, I played Euchre out of obligation. Also, I didn't enjoy myself. :| What's that all about??? I'm scared. I hope this doesn't signify the end of an era. I think I disliked the game because of who I was playing with which is another story I wish I could get into but I really dislike the tale. Yeah. :(
[EST]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
just curious...
what does the number stand for?
the one at the end of the sentences (37) (38) (39)...
Hey HiuKs..
those numbers are part of antoher list I'm making..I started in January of 2008. The series was called "Comptez Vos Benedictions" (count your blessings) and I wanted to reach 100. I didn't set a timeline...so whenever I write something that I need to count as a blessing (and remember to count it), it gets a number. make sense?
hello jessk,
ahhhh...i see i see!
interesting!
i just read your latest post...
and i jus want to tell you...i am encouraged.
want to drop by Japan anytime? hehe!miss you~
of COURSE I want to drop by Japan anytime.
want to finance it?
hmm...let me think about that...haha!!
how about sending me a little piggy bank and named it 'for JESSK'?
done! I might even make it myself...since I don't really know where one would buy a piggy bank these days.
i am waiting for the handmade piggy bank~
Post a Comment