5.24 - get out of bed
5.58 - board bus (journal, daydream)
7 - begin work
7.10 - notice and continue to ogle an auto collision at the main intersection outside my place of work (a Dodge Caliber was on its side in the middle of the intersection and it was interesting to see the Fire, police and ambulience do their work)
[work is frustrating because of fatigue, relieving because of many quiet moments, fun because of unexpected funversations with customers (many of them first-timers for me)]
15 - finish work
15.55 - donate bloods
17.32 - go watch fun TV with a fun friend
19.30 - baseball game at local pub (this is very relaxing and enjoyable....probably what the doctor ordered)
21.25 - lamely postpone plans to catch a flick with a friend believing I will be too tired to stay awake for more than twenty minutes of it
21.30 - leave pub
21.34 - return to pub with fun-TV-friend for beer and my first ever vodka + Red Bull (I don't even know ..I don't want to talk about it)
[chill pub, good hang & fantastic live music show. I bought the guy's CD. he was very funny, very talented, very engaging and overall extremely entertaining. I think this is the first time I have not been annoyed by live music in a pub.]
00.05 - leave pub for real
00.28 - home
00.35 - Colbert Report (cuz apparently it's a priority)
01.16 - start blogging, like a fool (long day; bitter-sweet & difficult but good)
01.42 - finish blogging; call it a night
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment