wonderfilled sight this morning:
fog streaming up from the smallish body of water (as a pond?) that I pass on my way to work
not-fun sight just now:
housemate on the phone, face contorted to keep from crying more
what I discovered today:
Gatorade is not flavorish, sugary water! it has...stuff in it. I don't like it.
funny I heard today:
manager, seeing a customer's name stitched into his mechanic's uniform, inquired simply, "Justin Bieber?" The customer (who I tend to see three to six times a day, every day) smiled in a big way (bigger than I've ever seen) and smirked, "...not quite." It was funny. It's such a ridiculous thing to say. (Manager also occasionally calls me Jessica Simpson.)
unexpected:
seeing a customer today (Monday) that I only ever remember seeing on Thursdays who I have trouble with. (today was OK.)
good:
finding a paragraph in the book of Luke that contained four helpful "you should do this in your life/situation right now" clauses. I like it when that happens. zo practical.
I wish I could sing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You wish you could sing meaning:
1- you wish you could sing out loud because of what you've written
2- you wish you had the ability to sing
3- other
if it's 2 you're crazy.
option 3!
Post a Comment