Well look at that - I managed to not send it. I typed it, looked at it, thought about what I just blogged and realized it just had to wait. It's not fair. I don't even know if I really think what I wrote because I'm probably not thinking clearly just now.
"Why are you sitting at the computer typing madly instead of just sleeping it off?" you ask.
My answer is mostly, "I donno." I know that sitting here it's not getting WORSE but maybe I'm just avoiding. Sigh.
When I woke up this morning it was actually with a loud yell. It was a guttural cry of are-you-kidding-me? that might be written "AAAAAUGHH!". I was annoyed that I had slept in for thirty-five minutes.
Right now I am annoyed by a lot of things. A lot of things. It seems to be worse because I don't have the luxury of time to consciously let them go/get over them because I still have other things to work on. Deadlines be all over the place. Deadlines.
Oh, deadlines.
Back to work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment