Wednesday, 20 July 2011

nice!

Just watched the second half of Jays in 30 (a condensed version of the game of the evening) and it was wonderful.  I had been listening to the game at work but shut it off somewhere in the 14th inning to not be rude to the person I was in a car with.  I didn't know the outcome and just watched.  And it was relaxing.  Man.... turns out baseball relaxes me. I'm OK with this.
Rajai Davis stealing TWO bases in the final inning and Johnny Mac poking a sacrifice single to shallow centrefield bringing him across the plate with his spidery quickness? Fantastic. Love the walk-off sacrifice single. Never seen it. And now that I've watched ten minutes of The Colbert Report and eaten a bit of ice cream I think I am ready to get back to work. Sufficiently calmed and partially re-energized.

Mmm. I miss movies.

No comments: