Every time he came into my office (which used to be every Sunday but in the summer could have been six times a week), B would ask if he could draw on my windows. I used to store three large antique-ish windows here in my office because I occasionally used them for accents in our worship services. I let him draw on them twice in the year-and-a-half I've known him and each time I've said no since then, I've explained to him that the answer is no because the markers are too expensive. (Each goes for more than five dollars and B draws with gusto.) He never quite believed me and he has no category for what "expensive" means.
But just a moment ago, they caught my eye and I thought that if he asked me today, I would say yes a hundred times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment